SmartBox provides enterprise-class administration with the ability to support single or multiple administrators. Each administrator can have multiple privilege roles as well, providing a flexible and powerful administration capability. Any SmartBox user can be defined as the administrator with an administrative level and access control defined. This allows enterprises to create whatever administrative hierarchy they want from centralized administration to fully distributed administration. With SmartBox you have ultimate control over your enterprise.
Administrative controls include:
- Ability to view and access any user's SmartBox content
- Ability to set high and low water marks and limits on storage quota on a per user basis
- Ability to enable/disable local sync on a per user basis
- Ability to reassign owner of SmartBox content
- SuperAdmins have the ability to create and manage other admin levels as well as add/modify/change billing options