UNIFIED CLOUD SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES (<50 Users)Download solution brief
Small businesses consisting of less than 50 employees are challenged to compete in today’s ultra-competitive economic climate. With limited budgets and human resources, innovative technology may be the difference between success and failure. But many times implementing multiple single-service IT solutions can be a frustrating, cumbersome and expensive experience which can ultimately contribute to failure instead of drive you towards success.
PanTerra’s Streams unified cloud services makes small businesses more competitive by delivering an integrated suite of communications, file sync & share, analytics and mobility services from the cloud, which results in higher employee productivity, elimination of up front capital, improved customer responsiveness, an adaptable infrastructure, flexibility for growth and lower operating costs.
We understand all customers are not the same so PanTerra provides a comprehensive, consistent and customizable suite of cloud services that can be quickly deployed across a company’s entire workforce within minutes. Advanced security and privacy features allow you to make the move to the cloud with confidence and peace of mind.
And with PanTerra's automated Quality of Service (QoS) provisioning, we can get you up and running in minutes with the highest quality business-level service available.
Our unique cloud-based approach delivers the industry’s lowest Total Cost of Operations (TCO) through the elimination of costly on-premises equipment with a simplified, yet ultra secure and scalable communications and file sync & share infrastructure in a worry free cloud IT environment.
- Complete communications infrastructure delivered from the cloud including intelligent PBX, multi-media conferencing, web meeting and deskshare, digital fax, content management, and more
- Integrated file sync & share services and business analytics provide robust multi-service cloud solution
- Advanced administration supporting multiple administrators, multiple admin-levels, multi-user actions and both distributed and centralized administrative control
- Advanced QoS management ensures business-level communications
- Advanced security features including Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), encryption in-transit and at-rest for all communications and mobile device management
- Ultra-reliable 99.999+% availability ensures your communications are always available
- Full support for all Streams services on tablets and smartphones
- Push architecture ensures that incoming communications are delivered to you anywhere any time
- Multi-Factor Authentication and remote device management ensure security and privacy
Complete Cloud Contact Center
- Cloud-scalable contact center solution that can be deployed anywhere in the world
- Built-in analytics provide real-time optimization and monitoring of your enterprise
- Advanced features such as call-back, skills-based routing and cloud-based call recording
- Real-time unified live monitor available on desktops and mobile devices
File Sync & Share
- Unlimited secure cloud storage with flexible privileges and advanced administrative controls
- Enhanced security with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), multiple privilege levels and encryption in-transit and at-rest
- Communications content and user content in the same cloud provides higher levels of productivity, collaboration and faster response to prospects and customers
- Advanced multi-user administration designed for growing small businesses who want distributed or centralized administration of all their cloud services
- Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication, CRM/Outlook/Office 365 interoperability and unified contact/group management simplify usability and improve productivity
Unified Business Analytics
- Advanced communications analytics provide over 100 customizable business metrics with real-time and scheduled reporting/notification and built-in communications to affect corrective action in real-time
- Integrated communications, content and financial analytics metrics provide a common analytics framework for supervisors and management, increasing productivity
- Real-time analytics monitoring on desktops and mobile devices ensures timely notification and responsiveness
Ultra-High Service Attributes
- Streams services are delivered from fully hardened, secure, redundant, cloud data centers capable of withstanding virtually any natural disaster
- 99.999+% reliability/availability with QoS monitoring built-in
- A world-class, experienced NOC monitors all Streams services 24/7/365
- 24/7 live support through phone, IM, deskshare, email and fax