Take Your Office With You
With Streams, you can be mobile and never miss a call or team message again. Streams will automatically adjust and re-route your calls and messages to your mobile device wherever you are. In addition, you can securely log into your office communications from any standard browser anywhere in the world. Streams also provides a mobile app for iOS and Android devices that brings the complete set of Streams communications and collaboration features to your mobile device. Receive and make office calls anywhere, anytime without missing a beat.
- Persistently share any content including text, audio, video, pictures, documents and even live streaming
- Follow-me/Find-me call/message routing
- Unlimited HIPAA secure cloud storage for simple and secure file sharing
- Start a web meeting or deskshare with a team instantly
- Mobile UCC app for iOS and Android devices
Supports Multiple Mobile Devices
In today's mobile business environment, it's not uncommon for road warriors to have multiple mobile devices, such as a tablet and smartphone, to go along with their notebook and even desktop PC. Indeed, many workers leverage multiple devices to get the job done. But often, the IT infrastructure services don't work well with multiple devices per worker. Synchronization of content and duplicate notifications are just two challenges workers face with multiple devices. All Streams services are multi-device aware and synchronize notifications and content to ensure that you never miss a message and never have to waste time manually syncing content or deleting old notifications. In addition, Streams provides additional device monitoring and remote management of mobile devices in the event a device is lost or stolen.
- Multiple device support built-in
- Automatic sync of messages and notifications across devices
- Multiple Active Device Manager (MADM)