FutureProof Collaboration Infrastructure
Obsolescence cost refers to the likelihood that your Collaboration platform will suddenly become a complete loss because your vendor fails to offer solutions to keep up with the changing corporate environment -- or at least, fails to offer them within a cost range that you find acceptable. In that situation, the only available options are to allow your company to fall behind the curve, or to completely reinvest in a new system from a new vendor. Especially for multi‐site businesses, a complete on-site collaboration overhaul can be staggeringly expensive.
Not only does such a business have to spend money to rip out their old systems, but the re-training costs involved in setting up a new system are noteworthy in their own right, making an obsolete collaboration platform essentially twice as expensive.
Compare that to PanTerra's all cloud solution, the chance of your collaboration platform becoming obsolete is virtually nonexistent. With a FutureProof guarantee, the PanTerra cloud makes "obsolescence" obsolete.
- Recurring upgrade costs necessary for on-premises solutions are eliminated.
- Significant "rip and replace" costs due to obsolescence are also eliminated with cloud solution.
- PanTerra's Streams solution provides futureproof alternative with effortless upgrading from the cloud.
Automatic Updates/ Enhancements
PanTerra offers a profoundly different communications and collaboration experience from traditional on-premise systems. By delivering our solutions via the cloud over a simple IP connection, we eliminate the need for on-premise hardware or costly analog phone lines. Because we upgrade and maintain our system on our side of the cloud, there will never be any concern about obsolescence or equipment breakdowns. Any SIP phone or Internet browser can access your entire communications and collaboration platform online, eliminating even the basic need to install and update client software. With almost no capital costs and reduced ongoing costs, PanTerra's Communications and Collaboration platform reduces costs in all stages of use.
- Service updates delivered seamlessly through the cloud to all locations.
- Major enhancements and new features also delivered via the cloud.
- Service upgrades from the cloud virtually eliminate expensive on-site upgrades and installation charges.