Streams provides enterprise-class administration with the ability to support single or multiple administrators. Each administrator can have multiple privilege roles as well, providing a flexible and powerful administration capability. Any Streams user can be defined as the administrator with a administrative level and access control defined. This allows enterprises to create whatever administrative hierarchy they want from centralized administration to fully distributed administration. With Streams you have ultimate control over your enterprise.
Administrative controls include:
- Ability to view and access any user's Streams content
- Ability to add/modify/delete Streams features for every user
- Ability to monitor user's activities
- Ability to reassign owner of Streams content
- SuperAdmins have the ability to create and manage other admin levels as well as add/modify/change billing options